TGI INFRARED 2019 DEAL
FIND YOUR INFRARED PROBE AND GET THE DEAL
NEW INFRARED PROBE
The new INFRARED PROBE can be supplied on all our machines combined with all our control instruments. Both INFRARED PROBE and control instrument work together to achieve the best performances in the shortest time. The control instrument will not be by-passed but it supports the probe in the controlling of the garments temperature.
- Before: we worked with time of drying and temperature of the outflow air;
- Now: we work with the temperature of the outflow air, the temperature of the fabric and the time of permanence of the fabric temperature.
With EWTT3 U:
- Before: we worked with the temperature of the outflow air, its residual humidity value and the time of permanence of the residual humidity value;
- Now: we work with the temperature of the outflow air, the fabric temperature to be reached by means of the infrared sensor. There is also the possibility to have a double check using the humidity probe.
Write us to get this "TGI Infrared Deal"
APPLICATION OF INFRARED PROBE ON OLD MACHINES :
Application to our existing controller of an infrared probe complete with display.
This would work with the instrument to control the drying temperature of the fabrics avoiding any overheating of the garments ( this is only a safety fabric temperature control ).
The instrument supplied with the machines would work independently either on the basis of time/temperature control or on the basis of the pre-set residual humidity value.
Application of a new control instrument of last generation complete with infrared probe.
In this case we work with the temperature of the outflow air, the temperature of the fabric and the time of permanence of the fabric temperature.
- new friendly use instrument with icons;
- easy programming and possibility of self-built “step by step” programs;
- possibility to copy the programs from one machine to another oneby USB key;
- infrared sensor controlled directly by the instrument and it is supported by a PT100 probe (outflow air temperature control) which would intervene in case of infrared sensor failure or damage. In this way there wouldn’t be any stop in production.